There’s an unmistakable sanctity about Kangaroo Island. With its raw and rugged coastline, impeccably clear waters, natural wonders and wildlife, Kangaroo Island is known as nature’s playground. As you step off onto the island, it’s impossible not to relax. Follow the road less travelled and discover unique wildlife, mouth-watering food and wine, breathtaking scenery and a laid-back lifestyle.
We have teamed up with the incredible Sea Dragon Lodge to deliver a 2 x night/ 3 x day escape that takes in some of the incredible beauty, nature and cuisine that this South Australian gem has to offer. As soon as you catch the ferry across from the mainland, be prepared to explore one of the country’s spectacular highlights.
*2 nights in your choice of a Luxury Eco Villa (Queen) or a Deluxe Eco Villa (King)
• Return transfers from Kangaroo Island Airport Terminal (Kingscote) or Ferry Terminal (Penneshaw)
• Daily ‘cook yourself’ Breakfast upgrade consisting of eggs, bacon, tomatoes etc.
• Nightly 3-Course set dinners featuring local produce (delivered to the accommodation each day – simply needs heating/cooking following the instructions provided)
• Unlimited beverages including quality Kangaroo Island wine, beer, cider, espresso coffee, tea, juice, sparkling mineral water and soft drinks
• Unlimited mini bar including chocolate, nuts, crackers, Kangaroo Island olives & figs
• On-site Nature Walking Trails and pristine, Private Beach access
• 1x Private All-Day (8.5 hour) Kangaroo Island Tour with Flexible Bespoke Itinerary, focusing on Wildlife, coastal scenery, bushland, produce & product
o Includes: Exclusive use of vehicle (no other guests), entry fees to main highlights, morning tea, lunch, refreshments & nibbles
15 Jan 2021 to 19 Dec 2021 / 15 Jan 2022 to 31 Mar 2022 (Excluding Dec 20 2021 – 14 Jan 2022):
Luxury Eco Villa (Queen): $3,999 AUD for 2
Deluxe Eco Villa (King): $4,079 AUD for 2
Terms and Conditions for all Luxury Getaways and Mini Breaks can be found at the bottom of the following page